Strictly Business

Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Strictly Business

Not dead mo'fucka

Le Deal du moment : -45%
WHIRLPOOL OWFC3C26X – Lave-vaisselle pose libre ...
Voir le deal
339 €

+11
bibi
NeoJin
soundspot
rocaman
Admin
GweN
GTD
mokonzi
fylou
Bizness
Wilson Fisk
15 participants

Nas & Damian Marley

Wilson Fisk
    Wilson Fisk

Nas & Damian Marley - Page 2 Empty Re: Nas & Damian Marley

Message par Wilson Fisk Lun 10 Mai - 16:01

Et je kiffe
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Equipes favorites : FCBarcelona | NYKnicks

Message par Admin Lun 10 Mai - 16:17

grouprip?
    GweN
    GweN

Message par GweN Sam 15 Mai - 19:46

Alors ?
    Hooks
    Hooks

Message par Hooks Mer 19 Mai - 0:15

Franchement j'suis à la fin d'la premiere ecoute et ça passe vraiment bien dans l'ensemble cette couillerie
    J'avais écouté que As We Enter comme son avant l'album, et j'attendais pas forcément quelque chose de dantesque, donc pas de déception, vraiment un bon skeud, avec certaines tracks qui font quand meme mal au boul genre Friends, As We Enter ou Nah Mean qui butent apres une écoute.. par contre j'ai l'impression qu'c'est vraiment un album de Damian Marley feat Nas quoi, y a moins d'rap que ce à quoi j'm'attendais, c'est pas pour me deplaire au final.
    J'vais m'refoutre ça cette semaine et approfondir mais j'suis fixé, c'est une bonne sortie qui fait zizir aux tympans et qui tournera cette été, no doubt
    GweN
    GweN

Message par GweN Mer 19 Mai - 17:44

Gros CD, très musical et il y a du niveau
    NeoJin
    NeoJin

Equipes favorites : FC Basel 1893

Message par NeoJin Mer 19 Mai - 17:49

Vous m'avez donné envie d'écouter ça Nas & Damian Marley - Page 2 Icon_cool
    rocaman
    rocaman

Equipes favorites : Lakers

Message par rocaman Mer 19 Mai - 17:51

Hooks a écrit: par contre j'ai l'impression qu'c'est vraiment un album de Damian Marley feat Nas quoi, y a moins d'rap que ce à quoi j'm'attendais

Je suis en train d'ecouter et cest l'impression que jai aussi ... Mais ca rend pas mal quand meme, a reecouter.

Dernière édition par rocaman le Jeu 20 Mai - 9:57, édité 1 fois
    Bizness
    Bizness

Equipes favorites : Lyon, Bordeaux, Nancy, Reims

Message par Bizness Mer 19 Mai - 18:34

Ouais un peu déçu pour ma part...C'est un bon album mais j'en attendais sans doute trop...
    fylou
    fylou

Equipes favorites : OL

Message par fylou Jeu 10 Juin - 20:52

black eagle
    black eagle

Equipes favorites : Olympique Marseille,As Roma

Message par black eagle Sam 12 Juin - 0:25

Ils seront au Dome de Marseille le 12 juillet ! Par c'est un concert M6 ou pour avoir la place il faut faire je ne sais quoi...
    Fuck.
    http://www.orangerockcorps.fr/les-concerts/
    fylou
    fylou

Equipes favorites : OL

Message par fylou Jeu 7 Oct - 14:29

Ptit beef entre Nas et Def Jam pour la sortie des Lost Tapes Vol.2 Evil or Very Mad

"From: Nas
    To: LA Reid, Steve Bartels, Steve Gawley, Michael Seltzer, Joseph Borrino, Chris Hicks
    Subject: PUT MY SHIT OUT!

Peace to all,

With all do respect to you all, Nas is NOBODY’s slave. This is not the 1800′s, respect me and I will respect you.

I won’t even tap dance around in an email, I will get right into it. People connect to the Artist @ the end of the day, they don’t connect with the executives. Honestly, nobody even cares what label puts out a great record, they care about who recorded it. Yet time and time again its the executives who always stand in the way of a creative artist’s dream and aspirations. You don’t help draw the truth from my deepest and most inner soul, you don’t even do a great job @ selling it. The #1 problem with DEF JAM is pretty simple and obvious, the executives think they are the stars. You aren’t…. not even close. As a matter of fact, you wish you were, but it didn’t work out so you took a desk job. To the consumer, I COME FIRST. Stop trying to deprive them! I have a fan base that dies for my music and a RAP label that doesn’t understand RAP. Pretty fucked up situation

This isn’t the 90′s though. Beefing with record labels is so 15 years ago. @ this point I just need you all to be very clear where I stand and how I feel about “my label.” I could go on twitter or hot 97 tomorrow and get 100,000 protesters @ your building but I choose to walk my own path my own way because since day one I have been my own man. I did business with Tommy Mottola and Donnie Einer, two of the most psycho dudes this business ever created. I worked well with them for one major reason……. they believed in me. The didn’t give a fuck about what any radio station or magazine said….those dudes had me.

Lost Tapes is a movement and a very important set up piece for my career as it stands. I started this over 5 years ago @ Columbia and nobody knew what it was or what it did but the label put it out as an LP and the fans went crazy for it and I single handlely built a new brand of rap albums. It’s smart and after 5 years it’s still a head of the game. This feels great and you not feeling what I’m feeling is disturbing. Don’t get in the way of my creativity. We are aligned with the stars here, this is a movement. There is a thing called KARMA that comes to haunt you when you tamper with the aligning stars. WE ARE GIVING THE PEOPLE EXACTLY WHAT THEY WANT. Stop throwing dog shit on a MAGICAL moment.

You don’t get another Nas recording that doesn’t count against my deal….PERIOD! Keep your bullshit $200,000.00 fund. Open the REAL budget. This is a New York pioneers ALBUM, there ain’t many of us. I am ready to drop in the 4th quarter. You don’t even have shit coming out! Stop being your own worst enemy. Let’s get money!

-N.Jones"

Contenu sponsorisé

Message par Contenu sponsorisé

La date/heure actuelle est Ven 26 Avr - 14:38